THE DUCK AND THE KANGAROO
1. To enable students to appreciate the beauty rhyme and style of the poem
2. To enable peoples to read allowed the poem with proper rhythm and into nation.
3. To enable students to enjoy recitation individuals or chorus of the poem.
4. To make students understand the thought and imagination contained in the poem.
5. To develop their aesthetic sense.
Good gracious= an opportunity for a journey
Nasty pond= limited water pond
Reflection=shade of something
Keep out=abstain from cold
kangaroo and the duck plans to go the world tour three times .
they prepare for their journey .
they are ready to go all in the moon light pale.
kangaroo said everyday a cigar I will smoke.
so they went a hope and a bound and they round three times of the world.
Two friends ,the duck and the kangaroo, are about to set out on a long pleasure trip. The kangaroo though happy to carry the duck all the way on the tip of his tall tail, is wary of her wet feet what will the duck do to make the kangaroo feel comfortable over land and sea? Let us find out how they go about it.
1. Who were two friends?
Ans:- the duck and the kangaroo.
2. What were they planning?
Ans:- they are planning to set out a long pleasure journey.
3. What feel kangaroo comfortable?
Ans:- kangaroo feel to sit tip of his tail.
4. Who were happy?
Ans:- the kangaroo and the duck.
5.who ride on the back of kangaroo?
Ans:- the duck.
1. Do you find the humorous ?
Ans:- the poem ids very humorous when the duck and the kangaroo talk about three times trip of the world .
2. Complete the dialogue:-
[i] Duck: dear kangaroo! Why don’t you …….
Ans:- why don’t you worry about trip. This required a little reflection.
[ii] kangaroo:- with pleasure my dear duck though………
Ans:- though over that completely and I bought four pairs worsted socks .
[ii] Duck: that won’t be a problem .i will……
Ans:- I will keep out the cold I have bought a cloak.